Sunday, October 20, 2013
Monday, October 14, 2013
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Assalamualaikum guys..and..hey!.. It's been a while...
just wanna write a few articles about my "Is it gonna be Project??" so.. It does makes u wonder..so do i.. I just wanna write that lately my attention has been captured by a few pictures about fondant cake..yeah..i know it is a little bit lame.. But, who cares?.. It's just about me.. So i google-ing a few basic steps for a beginner like me... U know what? When there are many things that u can make them by yourself, it does actually can improve your self-talent and save your money.. And who knows maybe u can end-up becoming a bussinesswomen right? So let's have a take look about it.
(1) Color the fondant to desired shade. Roll it to about 1/8" thick or thinner. -See more at http://www.make-fabulous-cakes.com/fondant-ribbon-roses.html#sthash.qhTYQbpQ.dpuf -
(2) Using a pizza cutter and a ruler, cut a rectangular shape of approximately 3" by 7". You can cut them smaller or bigger depending on what size you will need. Once you cut the rectangle, fold it over lengthwise.
(3) Then take one end and start rolling it to the other end. You can pinch the bottom part, like making some pleats, as you roll along. This helps open up the rose a bit.
(4) Once it's rolled all the way to the end, cut the excess part off.
(5) Next for the leaves, cut the fondant into squares. What I do is roll out the fondant and cut a big square, then I cut smaller squares. This helps the production faster.
(6) Then take two opposite corners of the square and pinch them together in the middle.
(7) Cut the pinched part in the middle.
(8) And voila, you get two leaves at once!
You can make them roses and leaves ahead of time and leave them to dry or you can place them on the cake right away.
and the main important things that u need is "shortening"..
Can we use butter instead of shortening? to know more about it click
unsatisfied huh? okay..
Let's take a look of a few amazing pictures..
and here are a few ideas to make amazingggg cakes on your own creativities.. ;D
or you guys can just google them!
let's take a look on how to make this cake..
Fondant cake recipe marshmallow(malay version) and Fondant cake icing(malay version) -u can change the language on the website..
okay..wish me luck on my try soon! and good luck for you too!