countdown till my graduation day..=)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Selamatkan Bumi Palestin

"Oh Allah...help us to save palestine..."
**Some conversations btwn palestinian Medical Student n a Malaysian student,,,Ali and yana in Cairo University...There's one day,,,a demonstration to save palestine was held at Cairo University..

Yana : Why don't u a palestinian join them too?
Ali     : Why should I? I means,,it doesn't means that I don't support my own 
           motherhood,,but,,don't u ever think? that's our weakness as Muslim..
Yana : Why u say so?
Ali     : Don't u think,,,that's the plan of the Jewish to beat us down...whenever the time
          we are speaking high,,demonstrating to save palestine,,them,,,they're planning
          to beat us down through mind-thinking...The proof is,,,how many "real" genius
          muslim is building the Greatest of Muslim Company like Apple,,Nokia...and
          etc..Plus,,how many of muslim students scores full A+++ in their exams
          compared to the non-muslim n jewish student?
Yana : Yes,,I know that,,but,,at the same time,,we need to wake up other muslim 
           brothers and sisters too..don't you think?
Ali     : Yes..u r right...but,,there's nothing I can help and could face enough the 
           tears of all my brothers and sisters there...If u say that I don't help them,,
           I already face the Israel army,,but,,with the help of Allah,,He wants me 
           to travel to here,,to gain more knowledge and help out my brothers out 
           there with my medical knowledge..InsyaAllah....
Yana : Allahumma amin..it is worthwhile with your efforts as it seems that u score
          very2 GREAT in all the exams...39.5/40 or 99% of 100%..ameenn..may
          HE helps n bless u always..I also hope that 1 day I also can help out my
          muslims brothers n sisters out there esp in Palestine...ameennn..

        

No comments: