countdown till my graduation day..=)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

2nd june 2012, che hamidah's wedding! ^_^

Assalamualaikum...

Hai! today, i'm gonna go to my ex-batch mate wedding... I never thought that she's not married yet.. at 1st i thought that she is already married... suits with her characteristics... but, actually, marriage does not only for those who has fulfill the terms of a wife/husband, as long as she/he is ready for the responsibilities, they are all ready..including me..but me, i'm not yet...i have to score 1st then i can ask my mother about marriage.. show your responsibilities to them to get the green light...
ok,i don't wanna talk too much anymore...let's see the picts...

inilah pengantinnya ;) lawa kn? cngratz midah.. (p/s: xambik gmbr cik abg sbb segan ^^")


farahin & nabila..dua2 cun..=)


Us...okay, jgn tegur pasal pipi saya tu..;P


k, jumpa entry seterusnya! ;)

No comments: