countdown till my graduation day..=)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Best Birthday present everrr!!! ^_^

 Thanks to all my college-mates!!! 
Love u all!! 
Thanks to my beloved friends,,i got a surprised birthday cake from all my college-mates!!!..^_^ thanks to mai, oppie, hana, sarah n those who involve in this surprise birthday party!!

 Thanks korang for all the 1,000,000 appreciated wishes!!!...^_^ I really2 love it and appreciate it....Loves those who wanna love you, and loves them back though they don't wanna love you,,"because enemy can become lovers,,while lovers can become enemy...Anything can happen...don't be afraid,,just give out loves...^_^ "
I just wanna love all my friends...:)(:
(During sukaneka-for girls only)


 Kelly- The Happy-Go-Lucky Aerobic Leader!!..^_^
My ex-roomate...;)


Liyana and fajwa-the 2 most sporting girls...:)


 Nadiah, Sarah...:)


:)(:


 :)(:


:)(:


During makan2 and solat hajat dkt rumah Ainul MArdhiah, FAtin Munawwarah, and Nurul Izzah...
~...I just LOVE tHem...~
:)(:


 And my love towards them is getting grow,,grow,,and grow just like a growing tree..Keep growing because of their sincerity towards me... I just wanna keep loving them forever....Hoping that Allah always bless them all till jannah...^_^

No comments: